What will you see?
- HR will be set up to receive job applications with open positions and information regarding benefits LifeROOTS has to offer.
- Activities that adults and children can participate in reflective of program activities offered in Children's Therapy and Services as well as the Adult Community Service programs.
- Employment opportunities. Talk to Developers and Coordinators regarding the many different job training programs, assessment opportunities and certified trainings offered(we except DVR, DDW, SGF and private pay)
- Children's Therapy and Services is offering FREE screenings and information for children from birth to age three. Families can come and speak to providers on the many FREE services LifeROOTS offers through their early intervention program. Sign up for your free screening to see if your child qualifies for therapies such as: Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy to the age of three for FREE, FREE, FREE.
- Related vendors will be present to enhance this supportive one stop information experience.